Terms and Conditions for enrollment at Indiana Gymnastics Center
By signing up for classes at Indiana Gymnastics Center you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions. These apply to enrolling for classes in person or online. Please read through these policies to ensure you understand our procedures. If you have any questions feel free to contact the office.
Terms and Conditions
Pertaining to class fees I understand…
- Recreational class fees are $105 a month for 90 minutes, $85 a month for 55 minutes and $75 for 45 minute a week. Team prices vary. Tuition is based on a 4 week schedule. This allows 4 free weeks out of the year that helps with holiday closings in which classes may only meet for 2 or 3 weeks in one month. Class fees will NOT be pro-rated due to holiday closings.
- APPROPRIATE ATTIRE IS REQUIRED. Students wearing inappropriate attire may be asked to change. Please see our FAQ page for a detailed description on appropriate attire.
- When I make a tuition payment for class, I am paying to keep a spot open for my child. If I fail to pay within 2 weeks of the past due date, my child may lose his/her spot to a child on the waiting list. I will still be charged for the month even if my spot is given to another child.
- IGC accepts cash, check or credit card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express) for tuition and Competition Account payments.
- Tuition fees are due on or before the first of each month. A late fee of $10 is assessed on the 2nd of each month. If you choose to stop attending class without notifying IGC, you will still be charged for that month’s tuition. Tuition may be extended in the event of a holiday closing. It is best to pay your child’s next month’s tuition at the last class/practice of the current month.
- After I make a payment to IGC, there will be no refunds even if I decide to leave the program at any time during the month, or if I choose to miss class and not make it up. This also applies if my child becomes sick or injured after a payment has been made and misses class.
- I understand a payment is to be paid on or before the first of every month regardless if my child is absent the week payment is due. If my child is no longer attending IGC, a drop form must be filled out and given to the office manager or a drop notice entered on the parent portal by the 20th of the month, or I will be charged for the months class and expected to pay. There is a $20 fee for not turning in a Drop Class form.
- I am responsible for paying for my child’s spot in class by the 1st of each month. Payments can be made with the front office using cash, check or card or online through my Parent Portal account. IGC is not responsible for payments turned in by minors or placed on the office desk.
- If a payment has not been made on or before the 1st of the month; my child will not be allowed to participate in class until full payment is made. Make-up classes will not be permitted for missed classes due to non-payment. It is also possible for my child to lose his or her spot in a class for non-payment. I will still be charged for the month. My child will not be permitted to re-enroll if a spot opens up unless missed payments are paid in full.
- I am responsible for all fees associated with collection of debt including court costs, collection attempts, and legal fees for Indiana Gymnastics Center in order to obtain my contracted payment.
- There is a $20 returned check fee on non-sufficient check returns. After the second occurrence, IGC will only accept cash, cashiers’ checks, or money orders for my account for up to 6-12 months. A credit card may also be used.
Leaving the program/class or being absent from class I understand…
- Make up classes are offered to recreational students who miss a day of class. It is my responsibility to call or email the gym before class starts if my child is going to miss class. (If you call the gym to report an absence please be sure to get the name of the staff member you spoke with.)
NO CALL/EMAIL= NO MAKE-UP! Email or phone message is the best way to communicate an absence.
- It is my responsibility to schedule and bring my child for a make-up class. There can be only ONE make-up per month.
- Notifications about closings, tuition, etc... are sent via e-mail. If an e-mail isn’t provided, you will NOT receive these notifications/reminders.
- I must have my child’s make up class done within one month of an absence, unless otherwise permitted by staff.
- If I decide to leave the program at IGC, I must notify the gym by filling out the drop form and giving it to a staff member in the office BY THE 20th OF THE MONTH or I will be charged for the month. There is a $20 fee for not turning in a Drop Class form.
- If a gymnast has not been to class and no payments have been made then they will automatically be dropped from class. I am responsible for that months tuition and the $20 no Drop Notice fee.
- If I choose to leave the program at any time during the month for any reason, my tuition fee will not be returned.
- Class times and dates may change based on coach schedules and class participation.
- IGC closes for holidays and breaks. There are NO make-ups for a holiday/break closing. Class fees will NOT be pro-rated due to holiday closings. Email reminders about holiday closures will be sent.
- If no Drop Notice is given, my child has not come to class, and I have not made any payments my child will automatically be dropped from class. I am still responsible for paying that months tuition and the $20 fee for not turning in a Drop Notice.
COMMUNICABLE DISEASES INCLUDING COVID-19
ASSUMPTION OF RISK / WAIVER OF LIABILITY / INDEMNIFICATION AGREEMENT In consideration of being allowed to participate on behalf of Indiana Gymnastics Center athletic program and related events and activities, the undersigned acknowledges, appreciates, and agrees that:
- Participation includes possible exposure to and illness from infectious diseases including but not limited to MRSA, influenza, and COVID-19. While particular rules and personal discipline may reduce this risk, the risk of serious illness and death does exist; and,
- I KNOWINGLY AND FREELY ASSUME ALL SUCH RISKS, both known and unknown, EVEN IF ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES or others, and assume full responsibility for my participation; and,
- I willingly agree to comply with the stated and customary terms and conditions for participation as regards protection against infectious diseases. If, however, I observe and any unusual or significant hazard during my presence or participation, I will remove myself from participation and bring such to the attention of the nearest official immediately; and,
- I, for myself and on behalf of my heirs, assigns, personal representatives and next of kin, HEREBY RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS Indiana Gymnastics Center, their officers, officials, agents, and/or employees, other participants, sponsoring agencies, sponsors, advertisers, and if applicable, owners and lessors of premises used to conduct the event (“RELEASEES”), WITH RESPECT TO ANY AND ALL ILLNESS, DISABILITY,DEATH, or loss or damage to person or property, WHETHER ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF RELEASEES OR OTHERWISE, to the fullest extent permitted by law.