Terms and Conditions for enrollment at Indiana Gymnastics Center
By signing up for classes at Indiana Gymnastics Center you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions. These apply to enrolling for classes in person or online. Please read through these policies to ensure you understand our procedures. If you have any questions feel free to contact the office.
Terms and Conditions
Pertaining to class fees I understand…
- Recreational class fees are $68 a month for 1 hour and $58 for 45 minute a week. Team prices vary. Tuition is based on a 4 week schedule. This allows 4 free weeks out of the year that helps with holiday closings in which classes may only meet for 2 or 3 weeks in one month. Class fees will NOT be pro-rated due to holiday closings.
- APPROPRIATE ATTIRE IS REQUIRED. Students wearing inappropriate attire may be asked to change. Please see our FAQ page for a detailed description on appropriate attire.
- When I make a tuition payment for class, I am paying to keep a spot open for my child. If I fail to pay within 2 weeks of the past due date, my child may lose his/her spot to a child on the waiting list. I will still be charged for the month even if my spot is given to another child.
- IGC accepts cash, check or credit card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express) for tuition and Competition Account payments.
- Tuition fees are due on or before the first of each month. A late fee of $10 is assessed on the 2nd of each month. If you choose to stop attending class without notifying IGC, you will still be charged for that month’s tuition. Tuition may be extended in the event of a holiday closing. It is best to pay your child’s next month’s tuition at the last class/practice of the current month.
- After I make a payment to IGC, there will be no refunds even if I decide to leave the program at any time during the month, or if I choose to miss class and not make it up. This also applies if my child becomes sick or injured after a payment has been made and misses class.
- I understand a payment is to be paid on or before the first of every month regardless if my child is absent the week payment is due. If my child is no longer attending IGC, a drop form must be filled out and given to the office manager or a drop notice entered on the parent portal on or before the first of the month, or I will be charged for the months class and expected to pay.
- I am responsible for paying for my child’s spot in class by the first of each month by putting cash, (in a cash only envelope properly marked), or a check into the BLACK MAIL BOX located to the left of the office window. You can also pay by credit card at the office window. IGC is not responsible for payments turned in by minors or placed on the office desk.
- If a payment has not been made on or before the 1st of the month; my child will not be allowed to participate in class until full payment is made. Make-up classes will not be permitted for missed classes due to non-payment. It is also possible for my child to lose his or her spot in a class for non-payment. I will still be charged for the month. My child will not be permitted to re-enroll if a spot opens up unless missed payments are paid in full.
- I am responsible for all fees associated with collection of debt including court costs, collection attempts, and legal fees for Indiana Gymnastics Center in order to obtain my contracted payment.
- There is a $20 returned check fee on non-sufficient check returns. After the second occurrence, IGC will only accept cash, cashiers’ checks, or money orders for my account for up to 6-12 months. A credit card may also be used.
Leaving the program/class or being absent from class I understand…
- Make up classes are offered to recreational students who miss a day of class. It is my responsibility to call or email the gym before class starts if my child is going to miss class. (If you call the gym to report an absence please be sure to get the name of the staff member you spoke with.)
NO CALL/EMAIL= NO MAKE-UP! Email or phone message is the best way to communicate an absence.
- It is my responsibility to schedule and bring my child for a make-up class. There can be only ONE make-up per month.
- Notifications about closings, tuition, etc... are sent via e-mail. If an e-mail isn’t provided, you will NOT receive these notifications/reminders.
- I must have my child’s make up class done within one month of an absence, unless otherwise permitted by staff.
- If I decide to leave the program at IGC, I must notify the gym by filling out the drop form and giving it to a staff member in the office BEFORE THE 1ST OF THE MONTH or I will be charged for the month.
- If I choose to leave the program at any time during the month for any reason, my tuition fee will not be returned.
- Class times and dates may change based on coach schedules and class participation.
- IGC closes for holidays and breaks. There are NO make-ups for a holiday/break closing. Class fees will NOT be pro-rated due to holiday closings. Email reminders about holiday closures will be sent.